Friday, December 18, 2015

Update on Gibsons Counselling: Dec 18, 2015

The most recent comment from a client:

"It was really good to get your thoughts and feedback today and I am excited about moving forward."  S.M.


_________________________________________________________________________

Hello Current and Potential Clients,

I will continue counselling clients in Canada using Skype while in Mexico. I expect to arrive Jan 1 and will be available for service shortly after. Contact me at any time by emailing me at 

eviblueth@gmail.com

I also hope to offer one on one counselling while living in Mexico as well as some workshops and seminars. 

Our sunny environment in Mexico is an uplifting place. I will be offering two day retreats for folks who are interested in creative art as therapy, and a healing environment for rest, talk therapy and nature walks.

I will be posting seminars and programs during my 4 month stay in Chapala, Mexico.

Contact me by Skype or email! 

Skype ID   mintzy1

Happy Holiday Season, Best Wishes for a wonderful 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment